pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (simply “GDPR”) and Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree n. 101/2018 (simply “Privacy Code”).
This document explains the methods and purposes of use of your personal data, in quality of:
- visitor of the www.tenetunique.com site or user of information concerning the products of Tenet Unique (“User”);
- enrolled customer of the site, potential customer in the pre-contractual phase or requesting information and, therefore, interested in the product sector and in the company profile of Tenet Unique (“Customer”).
Tenet Unique Ltd. (from now on only “Tenet Unique” or Holder), owner of the site www.tenetunique.com (hereinafter “the site”), reserves the utmost commitment to the protection of personal data of its users and customers, while making use of some of these data for the specific functions of the web page, for marketing and commercial reasons, for their legitimate interests, as recognized by the GDPR.
Personal data controller
The personal data controller of the personal data is Tenet Unique Ltd., with headquarters in Lomazzo (CO), via Cavour n. 2, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, in the legal representative pro tempore.
Purpose of data processing
Your personal data shall be used only for the following purposes:
- ability to enroll on the site, in order to complete the purchase process of Tenet Unique‘s products;
- fulfill the services provided for in the contract for the purchase and sale of Tenet Unique’s products;
- activate the newsletter service;
- receive commercial information;
- receive information on Tenet Unique’s products;
- fulfill any obligations under applicable laws, regulations or Community legislation, or satisfy requests from authorities.
The legal basis of the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in sections a), b) and e) is art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation ([…]the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same), as the treatments are necessary the provision of the services requested by Tenet Unique.
Regarding sections c) and d) the legal basis of the processing is established on the basis of the consent provided and/or the legitimate interest (direct marketing) of Tenet Unique. The provision of personal data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it may result in the inability to activate the requested services.
The purpose referred to in section f) represents a legitimate processing of personal data pursuant to art. 6 (1) (c) of the Regulations ([…]processing necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subjected to). In fact, once the personal data has been transferred, it is necessary to comply with the legal obligations to which Tenet Unique is subject.
Type of data processed and purpose of processing
Tenet Unique only treats personal data and does not intend to collect or process particular personal data (also defined sensitive), which is data that can reveal the racial and ethnic origin of an individual, his/her convictions, religious, political and philosophical adhesions, the state of health and sex life or biometric, genetic and judicial data.
Method of treatment
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, in a lawful and transparent manner, according to correctness, by people specifically appointed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes and purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
In accordance with the GDPR art. 4, the processing of data made by Tenet Unique consists in any operation, or set of operations, applied to personal data or collections of personal data, collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication, comparison, interconnection, limitation, cancellation and destruction.
Purpose of communication and dissemination
Your personal data may be communicated, where necessary for the execution of the contract, to third parties (such as suppliers of third party, technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies), appointed External Managers of the treatment by Tenet Unique, for technical or organizational tasks fundamental to the provision of services.
Access to data is also permitted to employees in charge of Tenet Unique, involved in the organization for data processing (administrative, commercial, marketing, customer service, and system administrators).
The updated list of managers can always be requested from the data controller, by writing to the email address email@example.com.
The list and the methods of treatment, on behalf of the data controller, made by external Managers are constantly updated and available at the headquarters of the data controller.
Any further communication will take place only upon your explicit consent.
Nature of the conferment and refusal
The provision of data indicated as mandatory during registration and purchase, as well as data relating to navigation, is necessary to complete the procedures on the site; therefore, the failure or partial conferment of such data makes it impossible to access the services made available by Tenet Unique. Mandatory personal data are marked with a star (*).
The provision of non-mandatory data is optional; therefore, their failure or partial conferment does not prevent access to the site and related services.
Unless an explicit removal request is presented, your personal data will be retained until necessary for the purposes for which it was collected:
- enrollment on the website: until request of cancellation;
- completion of the purchase procedure and performance of the services provided for in the purchase contract: 10 (ten) years;
- receipt of newsletters: until request of cancellation;
- receipt of commercial information: until request of cancellation;
- receipt of technical product information: 2 (two) years, also in relation to the construction of a Frequently Asked Questions database;
- fulfillment of any obligations under applicable laws, regulations or Community legislation, or to satisfy requests from the authorities: and, in the case of judicial litigation, for the entire duration of the same, up to the exhaustion of the terms of practicability of the actions appeal.
Once the above storage terms have expired, the personal data will be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous with the technical cancellation and backup procedures.
Rights of Users & Customers
Tenet Unique guarantees under the GDPR norm to its users and clients the right to exercise their rights at any time.
Specifically it is guaranteed the right to:
- know if the holder owns and /or processes personal data and to access it in full also obtaining a copy (article 15 – Right to access);
- obtain the correction of incorrect personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (article 16 – Right of amendment);
- obtain the cancellation of personal data held by the data controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (art 17 – Right to cancel);
- ask the holder to limit the processing to only some personal data, if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (article 18 – Right to limit the processing);
- request and receive all personal data processed by the data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device or request transmission to another holder without impediments (art. 20 – Right of portability);
- object completely or partially to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (article 21 – Right to object);
- object completely or partially to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for purposes of profiling (article 22 – Right to oppose automated decisions).
These rights may be exercised through a written communication to Tenet Unique, as data controller, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is always possible to submit a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, with communication to be sent in paper form to the following address: Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, 00186 Rome, phone number +39-06-69677, or by email at email@example.com or through the website http://www.gpdp.it.